
I figured that since I have spent the last two days on the computer non-stop researching save the date photo cards, invitations, wedding centerpieces, and porta-potties for my wedding, I might as well blog about it.
It never ceases to amaze me the number of websites/links that are available when planning a wedding. In fact, I wish that two-thirds of these sites would disappear. I am the type of individual who has a hard time making a finite decision when there are only two choices let alone when there are thousands.
I did use mydelicious.com wisely during this time though and saved all of the pages of the different ideas that I liked. To me and my brain all the choices were so different that I could not possible make a decision on just one. So when my fiance comes home from work, of course since I have been looking and obsessing at these choices all day, I want his immediate opinion. And of course when he takes a look at all the different "save the date" cards, they all look good to him because they all look like the same damn thing, which he's correct. It's just that there are so many sites that offer such similar choices that I can't help but obsess over the slightest detail...and it is not that I am a bridezilla...it is that I cannot make a decision...I wonder if there is a website for that...hahaha!!!

1 comment:
Don't stress too much. I can see my brother and his fiance doing a little of the same. They said sometimes the easiest way to choose it to start agreeing on which choices they don't want. When the day comes I'm sure it will all be worth it and you'll love your wedding. Congrats!
Post a Comment