Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Picaboo

I just want to comment about one of the mini-presentations that we learned about last week, which was Picaboo. I discovered this web tool about three weeks ago when I had decided to possibly create my own "save the dates" for my wedding. Like Colette showed in class, this tool is user friendly, provides numerous book and card layouts, and is a free download. One thing that I like best about this program is that when you upload your pictures into your card or book, you can easily edit these photos and rotate them while doing your creation. Plus, it is a great gift for someone with a personal touch. I actually purchased one copy of each of my "save the date" creations and they were delivered yesterday. I have to say that the quality is great, just like the book Colette showed in class, and the price is competitive.

Picaboo is definitely worth dowloading and checking out!

No comments: