Sunday, May 17, 2009

Video 1 - Philosophy on Technology

Here is my first video. I tried really hard to get qualilty images off the computer, but for some reason they are still blurry. I even imported each image into Fireworks and tried sharpening them up there, but still no success. So if anyone has any ideas or is experiencing the same difficulty please advise and maybe we can figure it out together.

Other than that enjoy the show!


5 comments:

Christine DePalo said...

Hi Adrienne! You make a good point about how schools have to invest in training for the use of technology. I liked how you got the one picture to rotate all around!!

Rushton said...

Hi Adrienne,

A strong piece, though the end credits (credit, really) made it look like you couldn't be bothered to put all the info in. Make sure the name of the person who took/uploaded the picture, the name of the picture, and enough info to link to the page are in your credits.

Mixed Greens and Berries said...

Hi Adrienne,
I loved your video and the way your images went with your words.
Your words . . .I thought your philosophy was very insightful - Just one more reason why I LOVE working with you!!

pauline said...

Hi Adrienne! At first I expected to see not a very good video after what you wrote. Then watched your video and it was awesome! I loved your philosophy on technology and your pictures that went with it. Good job!

blahblahblog said...

Nice work Adrienne. I so agree with your ideas about moderation and training. Great visuals.