Okay, so for my second instructional video I think I am going to show the three ways to find the slope between two points.
1) Have the word slope appear on the screen with its definition following
2) Have some images/examples of where we can recognize/see slope in the real world.
3) Demonstrate the first way to find slope (using a formula)
4) Demonstrate the second way to find slope (looking at a graph)
5) Demonstrate the third way to find slope (looking at the equation of a line in y=mx+b format)
6) Give an example for the viewer try all three ways using the same two points so that they can see it does not matter which way you choose, but in the end the answer will be the same.
7) Credits page showing where I got the images for step 2
Of course I will try to incorporate music, sound effects, and transitions so long as it does not interrupt the content or lesson that I am trying to teach.
Any suggestions/comments are welcomed so please post away!!
Thank you so much to those that have given their input thus far, it has been helpful and positive to read.
Have a good rest of the weekend!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment