Monday, June 1, 2009

Revised Instructional Video #1

Here is my revised instructional video on finding the Greatest Common Factor.

I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne,
Loved your video! Great step-by-step instruction. It was great that you let your audience know that it didn't matter which two factors they decided to start with, that in the end the prime numbers would be the same. I like that you paused with music to give your audience a chance to work out the problem you gave. Your voice was clear and your pace was good, too. If I had to suggest anything it would only be to add a quick slide to show the other factor options that could have been used. I do see that you just made it under the 5 minute mark so it may not have been possible anyway. GREAT JOB! Hope this was helpful.

Senorita Tutino said...

Hey! The video was great. I think you spoke clearly and slowly. The diagrams were clear and easy to read. You explained everything. I also loved the fun music during the Math practice question. That was a great touch. Good work!

Julia Cava said...

Adrienne,
Nice work on your GCF video! You are very clear and the students who watch will definitely find it helpful. My only suggestion- be careful with the green writing, it's a bit hard on the eyes!
Awesome job!

Julia