Hey!Your house looks really nice. When is it expected to be done? It looks pretty far along in that picture :) I am going to try Jing now. See you Wed!
Thanks Lauren! The outside is framed, but the inside is a whole other story. My fiance thinks February, but I am realistic and think probably by April. See you tomorrow!
Stop monkeying around!!! You have to show me how to use this. Lata
Hey Adrienne!I love the huge porch, I'm sure you guys will spend my summer evening relaxing on a swing chair.Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey!
Your house looks really nice. When is it expected to be done? It looks pretty far along in that picture :) I am going to try Jing now.
See you Wed!
Thanks Lauren!
The outside is framed, but the inside is a whole other story. My fiance thinks February, but I am realistic and think probably by April.
See you tomorrow!
Stop monkeying around!!! You have to show me how to use this. Lata
Hey Adrienne!
I love the huge porch, I'm sure you guys will spend my summer evening relaxing on a swing chair.
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment