Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shhhh...it's a surprise!

I just got back from buying my fiance a Nikon D90 digital camera. I wanted it to be a surprise so I wrapped it and put it on our bed. Normally, the bedroom is the first place he goes when he gets home to change out of his work clothes, but of course today he doesn't go into the bedroom. I have been waiting for a couple of hours now and he still hasn't gone in the room. What an ass!

Plus selfishly, I want him to open it so that I can play around with it. I can't wait to see the possibilities that this camera has to offer. Hopefully, I will be able to create some amazing images using this camera along with all of the digital photo programs we are going to learn about throughout the next two years.

Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer!

5 comments:

Jess O said...

Oh I want to know what happens!! I'd love to know if you like that camera. I need a new one and am trying to figure out which is better!! Jess

Mixed Greens and Berries said...

Come On Rob!!!

Crandall's Creation said...

I ended up telling him we needed to go over our wedding list, which I knew would cause procrastination and wandering around aimlessly, on his part. So he finally ended up going in the room. He was so siked.

The camera is awesome!!! The pictures are amazing and so clear. It was definitely worth the money.

Thanks for being interested in my life. I know it's not that interesting! LOL!!

Senorita Tutino said...

Adrienne you are so funny. I can totally hear your voice when I read your words. Your entries have such personality!

Doug M. said...

I bet Rob will love his camera. That reminds me of a time when I hid a gift for my lover.