
This week I was able to upload all of my photos from my digital camera and organize them into folders. I know it may sound simple, but for me it was a huge task. I love to take photos, but always postponed uploading them on my laptop because there were so many and I did not want them to be all over the place without having some organization. I think categorically so I wanted my photos to be in a place that would be easy to access and make sense to me. Ultimately, I surrendered and was able to take almost a thousand photos and create folders for them. Also, since my photos were organized in a way in which I could find them, I was able to share them with friends via email who have been requesting certain photos from me.
In addition, to uploading photos I decided to choose one photo and play with it on photoshop. I practiced editing this photo by messing around with the color, shape, tint, and special effects. This was cool because I saw the potential that this program has for photography.
This week I also explored soundzabound.com and downloaded some free mp3 beats. I was able to improve my audacity assignment by using some of these tunes.

No comments:
Post a Comment